Situated at the highest part of the hilltop village of Drimonas, on the west coast of Lefkada, this luxurious villa is few minutes away from the most beautiful beaches of Lefkada. It is built in a traditional way and style inspired by the local culture. With the exquisite fixtures and furnishings blended perfectly with the natural environment, this special house gives to the existing landscape a new breath of freshness and liveliness. Wooden floor exposed beams and local stone combine and create a luxurious atmosphere in this comfortable accommodation. It’s rare to find a house of such quality in the Greek islands.
Ground floor (130 m2):
- One double bedroom, very large marble tiled en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi
- One double bedroom, sliding patio doors open onto a shaded veranda and a family bathroom with separate shower.
- One twin bedroom, en-suite bathroom with a bathtub
- 2 separate studios (25m² each) with entrance from an adjoining terrace, which are separated by an interconnecting door. Both studios have a double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and a small kitchenette.
1st floor (100 m2):
- A spacious living room with a fireplace and sliding patio doors that open onto a large shaded veranda.
- Archway through to dining room, so it is independent
- A fully equipped kitchen (full cooking facilities including a microwave and a dishwasher)
- Independent attic flat (20m²)
- A flight of steps descends to a large private infinity swimming pool (80m²) with view to the sea
- A terrace with comfortable sun beds and other patio furniture overlook the pool to the sea and beyond
- Garden with lawn, canopies of natural stone and roof tiles
- B.Q and a veranda with a large dining table
The surrounding area is planted with many olive trees, cypress and shrubs. The position of the villa assures you absolute privacy and amazing view to the Ionian Sea, promising a pleasant and comfortable stay.